Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:41 am

Upon Brutus's onslaught, the door is splintered. As is the wall behind it. Looking through some stuff, you notice a desk with some work related objects. Among them a timetable, suggesting he had to appear at work shortly after the gnome from the cheese and sausage warehouse heard these noises in the alley. This supports the theory that he was just on his way to work. Beyond that the inside of the house was incredibly average. Sofa, dinner table, not much to suggest he'd have enemies. Nethach does notice some coins and silverware.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The woman looks at Aryana:"Well, yeah, I have a lot of books about dogs at home. I think I could take these hairs with me and see if I can help you, how does that sound?"

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Aryana: "you mind if I join you?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nethach inspects the silverware damn, cheap stuff...nothing fancy...ah, but there is some money at least

he returns to Tails, Brutus and the Phoenix: "I have yet to find anything of note. he isn't particularly rich, nothing suspicious going on. he seems pretty damned average. he did seem to be on his way to work according to this though." he shows them the timetable.

"Feel free to inspect further, I could have missed something"

EDIT: he did take the money btw, putting it into one of his many pockets
Last edited by Venice Queen on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Pyrrhocorax searches thoroughly in all the nooks and crannies of the house, whether for clues or just for things which might be useful later.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:54 am

Absolutely nothing you find in Stephen's house really makes him seem noteworthy in any way. You find some dirty magazines, he seems to like gherkins a lot, he appears to be into Riverdance...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Party members follow the woman with the poodle to her house. You hear dogs bark from far away. You are met by the woman's husband, who supposedly knows even more about dogs than his wife. He looks at the hair, he grabs his encyclopedia, he closely examines the hair's structure and colour, and then examines his book...

... "Ladies... I fear your trashcan has been disturbed by... a werewolf!"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Disappointed by this line of investigation having a complete lack of results, Pyrrhocorax decides to do some general investigation of their new surrounds and leaves the building, then flies up into the air high enough to get a good view of the city they find themselves in - perhaps some tower nearby could be perched on for a good view?

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Apr 28 2016, 04:54 AM</dd></dl><div>Party members follow the woman with the poodle to her house. You hear dogs bark from far away. You are met by the woman's husband, who supposedly knows even more about dogs than his wife. He looks at the hair, he grabs his encyclopedia, he closely examines the hair's structure and colour, and then examines his book...

... "Ladies... I fear your trashcan has been disturbed by... a werewolf&#33;"[/quote]Aryana: "well, this is... interesting news" she says, her voice sounding equal parts confused and frightened (not that she actually feels either of these emotions - having killed at least one werewolf in the past, she knows many of their weaknesses already)

perhaps the man who was murdered is not important...perhaps its the thing doing the murdering...but the mayor has powerful magic... I can feel it... a Werewolf will mean nothing to him...what is our purpose to him...I hate being someone's pawn...I am the chess-master, not a tool...that is the job of the mortals of unimportance...need to know why I'm here...

"have you...have you heard anything about werewolves recently? Have they popped up in this city before?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nethach: do I really have to keep keeping watch on this bird?...this is no fun...nothing interesting's happening...bored...oh and there she goes, flapping off with its air of self-importance...still, worth feeding its ego...making it feel safe around us...hard to permanently eliminate an immortal being...
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Pyrrhocorax sits down on the top of a church tower and oversees the city. It is a big city, many old buildings, lots of wear is visible, and it is not the cleanest city either. Things are happening everywhere. Pyrrhocorax sees heavy clouds in the norths, mountains in the south... nothing's really striking him as a specific thing of interest in relation to his current business here though.
"Have werewolves popped up in the city before? They live among us there, they are one of the many races represented in Grand Shishire. You are not from around here are you? Sometimes we have issues with the stronger wilder werewolves, but most do tend to blend in reasonably well. Yeah they're a bit wilder than the other races, not everyone likes them for that, but I'm a dog breeder you know? I'm the last person who'd judge a werewolf&#33; Not everyone likes them though, and yes, like I said, we did have issues with some specific ones.

I think there's a building up north where werewolves often meet, I'll give you the address, maybe they can help you if you are so interested in your trashcan situation."

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon May 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Aryana: "oh thank you for your help&#33; I'll probably visit them a little later and see if I can't just make sense of this"

infiltrate the meetingplace in the night?...come up to them in person?...tell them the truth?...or this lie?...should combine information with the others before a decision is made...will head back to the alley for now...

"thanks again&#33;" she says cheerily as she exits the building (assumingly with those that followed her in tow). the sunlight takes her by surprise, bright and in her face, the sun lower in the sky. she nearly loses her balance, and feels a bout of nausea coming on before she finally adjusts

damn that hateful orb

and continues on, back to the alleyway in which the body lay.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nethach, bored of waiting for the bird to return, decides to return to the alley

To Tails: "You're welcome to join me if you wish. I see no purpose in continuing to wait for the bird - he can fly, he'll find us easily enough"

with that, he leaves, not really caring if Tails joins him or not

hopefully Aryana's little group is having more success than us
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue May 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Pyrrhocorax finds herself a bit disappointed by this city - where are the ornate pagodas or the monolithic temples of carved granite? Where are the aquaducts bringing only the finest of waters from the mountain for the populace, and where are the mosaiced plazas and gardens filled with perfumed plants. If she was in her own world, this place would be given a wide berth - not a bastion of the kind of opulence a Phoenix desired in a city. She sighed. At least those pomegranates were pretty good.

The Phoenix tries to think of some other lead to take... perhaps she can find some blacksmith or artificer who might know of some weapon that could cause the death they were investigating?

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu May 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Madeline follows Aryana, and hopes their other companion is doing the same&#33;
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon May 09, 2016 11:01 am

(lalala update tomorrow, prepare for loot&#33;)

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue May 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Having done their research, the party members meet each other in the alleyway where there adventure started. Pyrrhocorax has her mind set on seeking expertise on weaponry, Aryana considers looking for the werewolf that may have shed hairs here. Others yet aren't so sure yet. Investigating the hairs certainly gave a lead, looking into the victim gave little. Very little indeed.

A man approaches the party, he carries what seems to be a large wooden box.

"Ladies, Gentleman."

-"We are lichen researchers..." Pyrrhocorax starts.

"Cut the crap. Mayor Tominari sent me. Obviously I know exactly what you are doing. Mayor Tominari has been looking for ways to speed up your progress, and he told me to come to you with this box."

-"What good is a box gonna do?"

"This is what we call a search engine. You enter a query, the box provides a hit. The first hit will materialize inside it. Each of you, everyone of you, will be allowed 4 queries, and you'll be allowed to keep 2 of the items the search engine provides&#33; The rest will of course go to Mayor Tominari's cabinet&#33; Please be concise..."

*I shamelessly stole this idea from Alex's Oddetsey&#33;

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed May 11, 2016 1:13 am

(I did it first&#33; You're not special&#33; :v: )

Madeline blinks in astonishment.

"W-well... okay, if you say so. But see here, we were doing fine - " Madeline shuts up as the entire party (minus Tails, probably) glares at her.

"...sorry."

Madeline decides to input her commands (which are not at all concise because she's a dimwit :v: )

• A Pokedex
  • A Dowsing Machine
  • A Bicycle
  • An accordion
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Wed May 11, 2016 8:06 am

Pyrrhocorax inspects the box suspiciously, this kind of magic of amazing convenience was all very well, but there was probably a cost somewhere down the line. However, being as awesome as she was, she reasoned it would probably work out fine in the long run.

"Let's see...

something that lets me tell if people are telling the truth, some container for carrying things that moves under its own power, some magical device that provides defense against physical attacks and a large box of whatever the most delicious edible fruit this world has to offer is&#33;"

Pyrrhocorax comes from a world in which chariots are considered pretty newfangled - search engine suitable terms is not a concept she is familiar with.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Aryana and Nethach finish discussing their options, and Nechach approaches the box, inputting the following
They elect to hold off on their last query for now, needing nothing more
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122