Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

Here's the space for any RPGs that aren't Robot Combat related. Find sign-ups and related information in here!

Moderators: Alexjh, The Monsterworks

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:38 pm

stop calling me martjin!

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Tear chunks off his head!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:43 pm

And, err, not sure, I think a suit that is truly for ALL terrains wouldnt exist. I mean, to survive in the arctic you'd need LOTS of clothes to keep you warm to survive, in the dessert, you need the opposite, means to keep you cool to not burn alive.

Just... for "the wild", I'd suggest sturdy hiking boots, clothes to keep bugs at bay, errr... a cap to keep the sun out of your eyes? To be fair I'm not an expert either :P

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Apr 1 2016, 12:43 PM</dd></dl><div>dessert[/quote]I too enjoy surviving inside of cakes, pies and cookies :P
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:45 pm

I specifically meant warm desserts.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:04 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Apr 1 2016, 01:45 PM</dd></dl><div>I specifically meant warm desserts.[/quote]all of the things I listed can be served warm :P

Time for party tension&#33; :v:

Last edited by Venice Queen on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:56 am

In response to Gabe's party tension, I present the village idiot :v:

Name: Brutus Ironheart

Species: Human

Looks: 6'6" and extremely muscular, almost comically so. 29 years old. Bald, wears old shoes and slightly tattered pants, but never a shirt. He has a number of small scars on his chest and face from old battle wounds. Considering how many hits it looks like he's taken, it's a wonder he's even alive.

Personality: Brutus is dumb as bricks. He is easily confused and rarely considers the possibility that he might be being lied to. He is a terrible speaker, regularly failing to pronounce words with more than two syllables properly. Normally he's quiet and reserved, but he's susceptible to wild mood swings. One minute he'll be giving the most sincere smile you ever saw, the next minute there might be a massive hole in the wall, or worse. He also has a tendency to form emotional attachments to inanimate objects.

Back-story: Brutus was abandoned at birth, left at the doorstep of a monastery. The priests and monks raised him as their own and brought him up to be part of their order. This included schooling, in which Brutus excelled... who am I kidding, he was terrible at everything, but he was always at peak physical form and maintained himself well. After many years, Brutus became bored of the monastery and left to explore the outside world. As he left, the priests called to their patron deity to bless him with the strength and fortitude to "carry the world upon his back." Apparently, their god took that literally. Brutus now joins adventuring groups he runs across just for the fun of the adventure, easily brushing off wounds that would kill any other man; for good or for evil, he doesn't know, nor does he care.

Abilities:
-Brutus is almost unreasonably tough thanks to the priests' blessing. He has taken swords, arrows, axes, knives, and clubs to the head and chest such that he should not have survived, and still pushed onward, barely feeling the pain. Similarly, he seems to never injure his fists, no matter what it is he has punched.
-Also part of the priests' blessing: Brutus heals rapidly. Even major injuries (eg. broken bones) only take a day or two to fully recover from.
-Brutus possesses incredible physical strength.
-Brutus, being as large as he is, is naturally resistant to the effects of most drugs and toxins. These include things like snake and spider venom, poison used on arrows and knives, and yes, alcohol. Of course, he's not immune, it just takes four to five times the usual dosage to get the usual affect.

Skills:
-Brutus's experience adventuring has made him an expert on punching things. He is also extremely strong, making him a prime candidate for a thing puncher.

Items:
-His pants and shoes.
-Whatever inanimate object he's taken a liking to.

Weaknesses:
-As mentioned previously, Brutus is extremely stupid and immature. He is mentally on par with a four-year-old child and susceptible to falling victim of manipulation.
-His natural resistance to drugs and toxins also reduces the effectiveness of good drugs, ie. health potions and the like.
-He has very loud footsteps on account of his weight, so sneaking around doesn't really work well for him. Given his level of intelligence, he might try anyway.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:39 am

Ok the vampiric gaze might actually work on your guy :v:
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Apr 3 2016, 12:39 AM</dd></dl><div>Ok the vampiric gaze might actually work on your guy :v:[/quote]It would definitely work, but you might not even need to do it. If we were on Kody's stat system, his will and intelligence would only be about 1 or 2.
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:25 am

Brutus could use Nethach as a punching bag&#33;

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower (avoids using his proper name whenever possible, preferring to exclusively use his nickname)

Species: Fox

Looks: http://lparchive.org/Sonic-3-Knuckles/I ... Sonic2.jpg

Personality: Humble, good-natured, and always willing to lend a helping hand without thought of reward, but he doesn't like feeling useless or ignored.

Back-Story Almost nothing is known about Tails' early life. What is known is that Tails was born with the genetic abnormality which gave him two tails, from which he earned his nickname, but also made him the target of much bullying. Also, because of his unusually large IQ, Tails became a master engineer. Tails had taken up residence on West Side Island where he was bullied by the native animals for his two tails.[10] One day while walking around alone and sad, he saw Sonic the Hedgehog run past him. Seeing Sonic run like the wind made Tails admire him for how cool he was. With a change it heart, Tails resolved to become as cool as Sonic and began following him. However, Tails was too shy to show himself to Sonic and hid whenever Sonic tried to see him. Though Sonic ignored him, Tails still followed him and eventually earned his attention by keeping up with his speed.

Abilities:

-By twirling his twin tails around like rotary blades, he can lift himself off the ground and fly around in mid-air like a helicopter. He is capable of carrying others while flying, though only for a short duration and at much reduced speed.

-Tails' twin tails are shown to be very powerful limbs in their own right, being both strong and fast enough to slice through metal. In combat, Tails can also use his twin tails for different fighting moves and techniques.

-Can run at super speeds.

Skills:

-Tails has a genius-level intellect with particular aptitude at mechanics and physics.

-Is a fairly accomplished swimmer

Items: None

Weaknesses:

-Has a tendency to say too much at times.

-He is afraid of lightning and the supernatural.

-No real experience/aptitude in using weapons.

-No magical abilities
Last edited by NWOWWE on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:53 pm

woohoo 5 people&#33;

ajrobotics

Post by ajrobotics » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Name: Kairen
Species: Human
Looks: Something like this
Back Story: Since her teenage years Kairen has served as a guard for her king's realm. She is part of a long-range combat team that defends the realm from the top of the city walls. She is the youngest member of a family that have been protecting their royalty for generations.
Personality: Quiet but determined and fiercely loyal and protective of her allies.
Abilities: Kairen has been trained in the art of long-range observation and defence from an early age and as such her long-distance and night time vision can be considered super-human. She is also an exceptionally accomplished archer in terms of both range and accuracy. She has the ability to:
- quickly assess and compensate for changes in climatic conditions
- fire arrows at multiple targets simultaneously
- identify and hit a small moving target over great distance
- fire arrows with curve and backspin so that targets can be hit through 360 degrees
Skills: Above average speed and strength for a female human. Average intelligence with a strategic and analytical mind. Has a good relationship with animals and is particularly adept at horse riding (or rainbow farting ponies, depending on who enters).
Items: Kairen always carries an impressive archery bow with her along with around 50 arrows. She also carries flint with her for sharpening arrowheads and potentially igniting fire arrows.
Weaknesses: Due to the size of her weaponry she does not enjoy walking long distances.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:14 pm

WE WILL START TOMORROW&#33;

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:17 pm

I CAN PUNCH THINGS TOMORROW&#33;
poopity scoop