stars in you eyes

Here's the space for any RPGs that aren't Robot Combat related. Find sign-ups and related information in here!

Moderators: Alexjh, The Monsterworks

patrickrowberry

stars in you eyes

Post by patrickrowberry » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:40 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Apr 19 2016, 03:01 PM</dd></dl><div>6 entrants&#33; we reached the minimum&#33;[/quote]agreed the i will give people to the 25th of this moth to finalise there rp's or do a last minute submission

and the heats will be dealt on the 26th of this month

if anyone has issues with that please say

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

stars in you eyes

Post by V900 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Woah wait up dudesters I want to enter too&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Username: Shrok McGee CDXX
Race/Species: Miniature Gas Giant
Description: Image
History: Shrok is the 64th president of the United States, edging out democratic nominee Robo-Hillary who ran for the 20th time in a row, in a dramatic election night commonly referred to as "Hillary's 20th failed campaign in a row".

[record scratch]

But to find out how she got here, first we need to start from the beginning.

Shrok was born into a family of millionaires, but when her family was brutally assassinated while on a trip to the Islamic Republic of Germany by youtube sensation Pewdiepie who later claimed that it was "just a prank bro", she decided to avenge thier death by undertaking the greatest challenge of all... winning the local Hot Dog Eating Contest in her hometown of Antarctica. She trained day and night, cramming hot dogs down her gullet until she looked like a DeviantArt submission. When the day of the contest came, she won by default since nobody lives in Antarctica. Word got out about this outstanding victory and her undead mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". After many loyal years of serving as Bel-Air's mayor/prince, she ran for president under the "Make America Alright Again I Guess" with Mao Zedong as her VP of choice. She won by default again because her only competition was Robo-Hillary Clinton, who is in fact Hillary Clinton, so really there was only one candidate. Shrok celebrated this victory by entering the "stars in you eyes [sic]" tournament so that she could SING SONG GOOD.

Power(s): Can lick her elbows. That might not sound impressive, but I bet you can't do that.
Last edited by V900 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

stars in you eyes

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. AS</dt><dd>Apr 21 2016, 03:54 PM</dd></dl><div>Power(s): Can lick her elbows. That might not sound impressive, but I bet you can't do that.[/quote]Holy shit you're right&#33;
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

patrickrowberry

stars in you eyes

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

i'v been sorting the songs for round 1

in round 2 you get to sing as your chosen musician

there will be 2 heats

and the 2 beast will go from each heat to the final

patrickrowberry

stars in you eyes

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:10 pm

heat 1 round 1 has started

people taking part are

madbull
nwowwe
playzooki
braintheamerican

everyone else is in heat 2

if you have any questions please ask don't be afraid (please try keep them about sensible stuff )