Champions Combat League: Long John VS Apeirogon II SS

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Champions Combat League: Long John VS Apeirogon II SS

Post by TurtleBack! » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:24 pm

His Stats: 6/5/1/12/6

My stats: 3/2/1/6/18

This was a bot I was worried about, Considering his weapon and all. BUT! He has a weakness, His armor sucks. SO SAY HELLO TO THE HAZARDS!

That's gonna be my best bet, Slam him into hazards, hoping to let them do the work, and use my lifter to keep them in the hazards.

If that doesn't work, then I have another plan, I'm gonna do what I should have done to Chemical Reaction, Play offence, LIFT HIM! CLAMP HIM! Do what I can to score points.

Oh, and since his arm is pneumatic, If he try's to get out of the hazards using that, That's what I want, He is just wasting pneumatics using that. So when he's out, flip him over, and that should be end game right there if he can't drive inverted.

GL!

Oh, and if we do music requests, Here's a good one:

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Champions Combat League: Long John VS Apeirogon II SS

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:20 am

Apeirogon: 6/5/1/12/6
Long John: 3/2/1/6/18

ok so my opponent is a literal brick with a knife in the front or something.

the thing is long and narrow so it will have a hard time turning, which is a lot worse when you remember its very slow.
the plan is to just strafe around and get to its side, engage with the spinner at 35% power or something so gyro doesn't mess with me.
Once i get the first hit in crank the spinner to full speed and begin chaining hits, aim straight to the OOTA wall as there is no use to the hazards as this thing is quite literally indestructible.

if i mess up the chaining or something and we end up far apart start all over again.

if getting to its side fails just angle in, it should be pretty easy.

stay away from hazards myself, if i get flipped try to go somewhere safe before self righting.

idk what else, don't do dumb shit.
gl hf
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53