Apierogon vs Diablo Victus

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Apierogon vs Diablo Victus

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:29 am

Flipper with ABR and tooths on both plow and dustpan.

He won't be able to hurt me very much since I'm 11 armor all over, so he's probably gonna aim for some flipping tactics or try to hammer the saw down on me. Since he's using his normal setup with no forks to be found, I should have little trouble getting over those hinged wedges. Make sure to stay squared up front and don't let his strafing confuse me. Keep him up front. Once I've got him underneath, go ahead and flip. If he stays on his back, I know that mecanums don't like it when only two wheels are touching, so I'll be able to keep up with him. Clamp him while making sure that he doesn't try to hammer the blade as I close. Knock him around a bit into whatever hazard is close. If the glory hole is near, then see if I can shove him towards it each time I clamp. If he gets back up then go back to flipping. But if not, then stay in clamp mode. If the match continues on and the razor is low enough for me to flip him over it, clamp him and pin. Then get ready for a flip once the time comes. I am a point faster than him and like I said earlier, mecanums don't do well with only two.

Self right if needed and adapt if things aren't going according to plan. Switch to clamping if flipping doesn't work and vice versa.

Good luck

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Apierogon vs Diablo Victus

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:43 am

Apeirogon: 6/5/1/12/6 (1 weapon armor bonus point to arm)
main confing
Diablo Victus: 7/6/3/3/11
flipper config
Yeah so he can only OOTA me over the razor at the very end of the match while i can do it at any moment.
He is a bit faster but i got the strafes.
Our wedges are about equal.

The strat is to get a first hit and then quickly rush to chain flips until Diablo goes over the low wall. Before engaging do my best to strafe around him so there is a somewhat straight line between me, diablo and the OOTA zone, just dont do anything dumb like running into hazards while doing this.

Start the fight by going to the very middle of the low wall, bait him into trying to throw me into one of the eXs and do the thing described abobe.

If flipped prioritize not getting thrown into a hazard before self righting.
If he is pushing me on top of the flamp or dustpan or whatever fire the arm and hit the floor, it should do the trick.
Don't even bother trying to use the overhead hammer thing as a weapon, it wont deal much damage

If we get to the last 30 seconds just play safe and stay away from the low wall, just flip him into the drum hazard or something.
gl hf
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53