CC: Death Metal Vs Benjiro: The Babbling Buvak

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

CC: Death Metal Vs Benjiro: The Babbling Buvak

Post by Colon_The » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Death Metal
4/2/1/16/7

Me
6/4(+1)/1/10 (1-9)/7(+1 for lifting wedge))

This…This is the end for me. Death Spinners are the weakness of all my bot, including this one.

- Box rush, try to get under them and tank the initial hit/get my front wedge ripped off and sacrifice it to get under Death Metal, before they start to pick me apart. Also keep in mind I’m tracked so 50% less knockback (insert heck emoji)

- I want to either push the against them into the drums, or somehow finagle my way behind them and get them to spin up and slam them into a wall.
- I just want to keep pushing them around and avoid getting in front of the spinner

- if my box rush fails, I charge but wedge first and try to get under them that way, I’ll probably lose the wedge, but hopefully I got under them and pinned them, hit their weapon into the wall, or at least deflect them.

- tbh I don’t know why I charged with the hind wedge, but after that I turn facing them, hopefully they are still recovering/just recovered from hitting my hind wedge and I charge into them, with my bot aimed at the wheels, this is my last ditch effort at victory, I go in, hopefully tank the hit, and drive them into the wall to try and get them to be in the up position, bring my weapon down and try to slice at one or both wheels

- If I successfully slice only one wheel, I just wait against the drums or a well and get them to crabwalk into the drum or wall.

- Honestly I probably dies at the 0:30 mark, but at least I tried.

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: CC: Death Metal Vs Benjiro: The Babbling Buvak

Post by Shaba117 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:01 pm

Not going to waste time (and words) with this one...basically, spin up and head for the center of the arena. Meet Benjiro head-on if they decide to go straight for me (or just sit there and keep the weapon pointed at them if they want to play games). It'll be 8-9 damage any way you slice it. Big thing for me in this fight is to keep in the middle of the arena as much as possible and away from walls/hazards. Get this fight over with in 1-2 hits max. Do not fall for any baiting maneuvers from Benjiro to draw me towards walls/hazards.

GL, Colon!