Champions Combat League: Long John VS Chemical Reaction

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Champions Combat League: Long John VS Chemical Reaction

Post by TurtleBack! » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:12 pm

His stats: 5/4/2/12/7

My stats: 3/2/1/6/18

Oh boy. A 12 stat weapon. This should be fun

In the beginning of the fight, I will go to the side of the arena, depending on where he is spinning, if he spins clockwise. I'm going the left direction, if counter-clockwise, right, and if he box rushes, let him, I'll scoop him up and get him overhead. If he box rushes with wedge, I'll turn to the right if counter clockwise, and left if clockwise. If he goes towards me when I'm moving left or right, I'll scoop and lift him

After my entrance. If he waits patently for me to come towards him. I wont fall for it. instead, I'll bait him by going forwards, then the opposite direction of where his blade is spinning.

If he goes the ol aggression on me. I'll fight back by lifting him and control the action in my favor.

When he is overhead, that's what I want. He is less dangerous that way, and I can lift him without taking too much damage, and I'll try to keep him that way, When he is, I'll push him around, without lifting him. Sending him into hazards and what not.

And a little plan b if I take too much damage to the front of my lifter, I'll bait him with my lifter wide open, and when he comes in to attack me, I'll clamp on him, and take him around the arena, and control him easily.

Oh, and he uses treads, and if I'm lucky. I'll be able to snipe one with my sharp lifter, and break one of them if possible.

Best of luck!

British-Robotics

Re: Champions Combat League: Long John VS Chemical Reaction

Post by British-Robotics » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Long John: Speed: 3 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Weapon: 6 Armour: 18

Chemical Reaction: Speed: 5 Traction: 4 Torque: 2 Weapon: 12 Armour: 7

(Alternative Weapon for Chemical Explosion in this match and start inverted)

Ok, so Long John has strong armor which is going to be troubling for me to damage, however, I have three advantages on Speed, Traction, and Torque to help me deal with him.

Long John has a really long chassis that is easy to push around without any trouble, I’ll need to take him immediately to the Wild Flings In the hope to create some damage.

I can use my weapon to possibly rebound Long John away if he tries to flip me, so I’ll need to show some aggression in order to that.

Stay away from the OOTA as much as possible and use the size difference to my advantage to give Long John problems and keep on hitting him despite my weapon not strong enough to hurt him.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)