Charlotte: The Astonishing Shelob Vs PuriN II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

Charlotte: The Astonishing Shelob Vs PuriN II

Post by Colon_The » Wed May 19, 2021 11:57 pm

C:TAS 6/5 (+1 for Tracks)/1/10(only 7 for the spinner)/7
PuriN II 3/2/1/16/8

This is probably not going to end well, Anyway

I start by Rushing in with my wedgelets, 100% they are getting torn off, but I’ll try to tank the hit and be aggressive.
The key thing with this match is to be aggressive and not let them have room to breathe. I’m faster I’m gonna push 'em around.

I want to throw my vert into them throughout the whole match, throw my weapon in they sky, spin up, and Slam it into them, then repear. I want to turn their blocky head into a circle!

I will not pin or use the arena drums, or I won’t use it until I’m in a bit of a pickle. The reason is if I pin, I will have to release and I can’t risk them spinning up in the time of release, as for the arena hazard, well the drum pulls in bots and in that time they could spin up, or spin uo when they get to the ground, idk I just don’t want to be separated from them. Instead I’ll just push em around and avoid walls, It’s not like they’ll willingly go into a wall or hazard, but it won’t matter if they do, I just continue to be on their tail. Remember, I don’t want to push them into a wall, I just want to breathe down their neck.

I plan on targeting their boxy head with my weapon. I want to take off their ears first, then try to hit the edges and corners, like I said I want to turn them into a circle. However if I can Reach I want to hit the bar, I want to try and break the bar or break the thing the bar is on, but unlike last time I’ll only hit their weapon if it benefits me, like if I’m close to killing them, or breaking their weapon, keep focus on that head.

My prioritization when it comes to targets on their bot: Ears > Killing Blows > Wheels > Corners > Edges > Weapon Bar > Top of Bot > Back/front/sides of bot > Chassis > Wedge and Wedgelets > Hammock

If they do spin up, run away switch to spatula forks and do my strategy, if they spin up, switch to the wedge, switch to fire forks, and if those fail, do one last charge and hope that my chassis survives, on the last charge I’ll send them into the drums and try to kep them there, but only as a last resort.

If I successfully kill them I turn my flamethrower toward them and cook them. If they get a solid hit on my Shell but I survive, play dead afterwards and in the final seconds of count out, or if they go for another hit, drive away.
I’m a little confident in my strategy, but I know I shouldn’t be.

moziet
Team: The Candy Store

Re: Charlotte: The Astonishing Shelob Vs PuriN II

Post by moziet » Thu May 20, 2021 7:20 am

Oof, that was a close fight! Thankfully I have an easier opponent this time, but we should still keep our wits with ourselves just in case.

Unfortunately, the arena is more box rushy than the last one. Once the fight starts, spin up and get near the middle. Try and bait Charlotte into dropping their vert down. When they do, reverse and let them hit my bar and hopefully disable that vert or turret. 7 armor (plus the weapon bonus) does not play well against þe olde 16 deaþspinner. After the initial hit, run around the purple side and get spun up. If they engage, they don't even do that much damage to me considering the 7 point allotted to the vert itself.. Just use the torque of the spinner to get away from them.

I seem to have the better wedge (and even if I dont I can just rip Charlotte's many wedgy bits off), so I can go and push them into the Light Cycles. If lucks on my side, a tread will come off and that will allow me to put the works on her. Overall, spin up and stay near the middle, but preferably the purple side because those drums dont look friendly to a non invertible design like me.