Crime Scene vs Crash Test Granny

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Crime Scene vs Crash Test Granny

Post by TDG does ARC » Wed May 19, 2021 6:27 pm

WEE WOO WEE WOO, PULL OVAH GRANNY YOU'RE SPEEDIN! So the fight begins to the tune of the COPS theme because yes, Crime Scene is reluctant to beat up an old woman but hey that W is too enticing and he gives in, Mayfly has stated before those wedges aren't hinged so there is pretty much no fear of not getting under and I ram her full force, if that doesn't kill her then back up, spin up, do it again and repeat until the big KO. If for some reason my wedge cannot get under hers first try my wheels poke out of the back slightly so I can just reverse off her wedge, angle up, then go for the ram attack again until we get under. I should state to eliminate any fear of getting ootad or damaged by hazards that I'll be staying in the middle of the arena as much as I can. If Mayfly gives me the ok after granny is dead I wanna guide it's corpse to the OOTA zone and get one last hit up and over the wall for fun before we end the fight. Good luck have fun : )
Just here to have a good time

Mayfly
Team: Not Your Average Team

Re: Crime Scene vs Crash Test Granny

Post by Mayfly » Wed May 19, 2021 6:50 pm

*skeletor laugh*
YOU FOOL!
You have forgotten that granny is incredibly powerful in the drive! I shall pull a sidestep like I did in the last fight(hopefully it works this time), if it doesn’t, try to run and bait him into the hazards
Your Average Team
“Because it’s hard to be good, and it’s easy to be bad”

Current Record: 0-8

Robots(bold=Active, Italics=retired

Crash Test Grandma: 0-6

Boy Sprout: 0-2