Spooky Month VS Fustercluck II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Spooky Month VS Fustercluck II

Post by TurtleBack! » Wed May 19, 2021 3:54 pm

His stats: 5/4/1/11/9

My stats: 7/5/3/6/9

Hm, this stat line seems familiar...

At the start of the match, I will be going the opposite directing he's starting, If he box rushes, I'll do what I did to jack (again) and zoom forwards then tilt. He has the slower speed, so that will play perfectly (I hope.)

Then" I'll scoop him up from the side and go to work. He has the same defense stats, So I might be able to get through it, At least I hope, I'll repeat this throughout the match.

I have to be wary of that vert, That thing is REALLY strong, So one hit could end me. Last time I fought a 5/4/1/11/9 bot, It almost sent me OOTA, So I have to be wary.

Oh, and speaking of that bot,

it jammed my saw up, So i have to be wary of that as well.

The flipper doesn't really intimidate me, Unless it has the power to flip me OOTA. If so, that's a problem.

I will also use the hazards, If the saw can't get them, It will.

It will be a battle of driving, and who wins the battle for low ground.

GL!

Rinzler

Re: Spooky Month VS Fustercluck II

Post by Rinzler » Sat May 22, 2021 11:34 pm

October: 7/5/3/6/9
Double Fucky Fusterclucky: 5/4/1/11/9

Oh boy a -2 traction bot that does wheelies.

Anywho I'm kinda sick so no dissecting design flaws this week. To start the match I'm gonna drive forwards to meet them, stopping just before we make contact. Assuming they try the same "lol just back up before we make contact" bullshit Ive seen three times they're also gonna be slowed or at a stop. Once they move forwards they're gonna wheelie when they try to drive forwards to get to me, and that's when I'll scoop them up and smack them with the vert. If I stop and they just keep going, strafe to the side and angle in when they're turning around.

Once I have them in the air, follow them and keep hitting them. Even if I cant make it in time to get a perfect chain, that -2 traction basically means I can get there before they can get an angle on me. Punt them into the hazards or go for an OOTA whenever possible.

If they get under me or have me pinne, fire the flipper. This will either get me off their wedge or seize up the saw from my bot jerking. My drisc is far enough from the ground and far enough back in the bot that it can stay spinning when I'm on a wedge or against a wall so theres nothing stopping the flipper. Of course if I somehow wind up flipped just fire the flipper to self right. If they're starting to run away with the match, go for the circle of death (strafing around them and popping them whenever their ass is facing the vert).

Gl hf turtleboi