Freshman Fight League: Spooky Month Vs Charlotte

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Freshman Fight League: Spooky Month Vs Charlotte

Post by TurtleBack! » Sun May 09, 2021 4:50 pm

My stats: 7/5/3/6/9
His stats: 6/5 (+1 for the tank treads)/1/8 (Flamethrower inactive, 6 for saw, 1 for turret, 1 for shell turret)/9 (+ 1 for wedge, +1 wedgelets)

Looks like it’s a good ol fashion fight between 6 stat saws!

For the beginning, I’m not gonna box rush, last time I did that, he dodged it, I’m not gonna fall for that this time! But if he decides to box rush, I’m gonna pull the same trick I did to ja-

Did you really think I was gonna do that? I’m not gonna, instead, I’ll speed up and slam him as well! Should get me some aggressive points.

For my stat on damage, I’m gonna pin him and drop the saw, stay aggressive, and deal some damage, and maybe try to deal some damage with the hazards as well.

For aggressive and control points, yes.

After exiting my square, I’ll try my best to control him, and try to avoid the turret as well, oh, and I’m gonna try to do what bombshell did to red devil, and hit the treads to see if I can cut them off, and maybe cause a knockout

This will be a fun rematch either way!

GL!

Colon_The

Re: Freshman Fight League: Spooky Month Vs Charlotte

Post by Colon_The » Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Charlotte: The Astonishing Shelo: 6/4/1/9 (6 for saw) /7 (+ 1 for wedgelets , +1 for wedge)
Spooky Month 7/5/3/6/9

We meet again TurtleBack! I will attempt to avenge Triple B’s loss with a C:TAS who, in the Saw config, is slightly worse in every category

- No Box Rush, however I start by driving into the corner and bait them into driving towards the corner, I drive away before they drive into me, then I drive into them (with my wedglets) and pin them into the corner (or wall if the hazard spits them out) and saw into them.
- As always Have one of my wedgelets/forks facing them, and when pushing them around have my saw try and dig into them at all times.
- I release after the pin limit is up, then I will try to get under them and push them into the corner, get them hit by the hazard and pin and sew them again. I will keep doing this until time is up or they get under me.
If they get under me, I want to rotate my shell so I can either wiggle free, or have my long forks (no long fire forks in this fight) be keep away sticks or have them slide over their saw arm so I could maybe have a chance of hitting their saw with my saw.
- If the try to drive me into a wall, I want to rotate my shell so that my forks or spatulas are hitting the wall so that I could try and resist their pushing/sawing, and continue to rotate my shell to try and wiggle free.
- If the try to drive me in the corner I want to have my wedges out diagonally so 2 wedges hit the wall preventing me from getting hit by the floor hazards in the corner, and let them do this until release.
- If they are winning and pinning me I want to drive in the middle of the arena and to try and recover.
- If there is ever an opportunity, I want to make saw on saw contact, I don’t care if don’t benefit from it, I just want saw on saw just cause I think it’ll be fun.

Good luck to Spooky Month, hope this fight is a fun one.