Charlotte, The Astonishing Sherlock vs Crash Test Granny

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mayfly
Team: Not Your Average Team

Charlotte, The Astonishing Sherlock vs Crash Test Granny

Post by Mayfly » Sat May 01, 2021 5:44 am

Okay, so I have a clever strategy for this. I have secretly dumped flame retardant all over Granny, and I’m going to drive right up to the range of Charlottes flamethrower, and then try to make him waste his fuel supply, not understanding why it isn’t working, and then go in for the “kill” with wej.
Your Average Team
“Because it’s hard to be good, and it’s easy to be bad”

Current Record: 0-8

Robots(bold=Active, Italics=retired

Crash Test Grandma: 0-6

Boy Sprout: 0-2

Colon_The

Re: Charlotte, The Astonishing Sherlock vs Crash Test Granny

Post by Colon_The » Sat May 01, 2021 10:43 am

C:TAS - 6/5/1/8/9
CTG - 3/5/11/0/11

I will take this opponent as serious as others, because Grandmothers can be quite fierce.

Start with my flamethrower facing the Granny, I want to be aggressive and get under Granny early and control the fight

I want to ANGLE IN and attack an corner, push granny around and roast them. It’s going to take a while, but eventually I think I can leave some scorch marks

I want to pin granny and roast them, maybe push them into the drums (I think the arena has them) and just wedge them around

In the event that Granny gets under me, I want to try to back up and rotate my outer shell to try and avoid getting a wedge snatched, they have better torque and I don’t know how that affects the pushing battle.

If my flamethrower forks don’t get under granny I want to cycle through my wedges until one gets under them and use that
wedge to push them into the arena drum (or general hazard), and while they are there I’ll switch to flamethrower, if they try to escape, push em back into the hazard and continue trying to switch to flamethrower while they are at the hazard (I’ll back away if this breaks a pin rule), then when the flamethrower is back in action continue to roast the granny while they are at hazard.