Freshmen Fight League: Charlotte: The Astomishing Shelob Vs Jack

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

Freshmen Fight League: Charlotte: The Astomishing Shelob Vs Jack

Post by Colon_The » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Charlotte: The Astonishing Shelob Vs Jack
CTAS: 6/4/1/10(only 7 for the spinner)/7
Jack: 7/6/3/1/13
  • I didn’t @Jorji, my config earlier. PLEASE FORGIVE ME
  • I’m going vert (just give me the loss if they assumed I went with another config, I just deserve it) and am starting with my flamethrower facing them
  • I want to (like before) always have one of the fork or wedglet wedges facing opponent, luckily my shell turret helps with that.
  • My strat is pretty simple, I will just be as aggressive as possible, try to get under them and pin them or push them around (Whilst my weapon spins up behind me), then weapon and slam it onto the top of them targeting their weapon.
  • Just in case they RP’d with my different weapons in mind, my strategy remains mostly the same with all configs, 1.Be Aggressive 2.Get Under them 3.Push them around and/or pin them (Weapon Spins up during 1-3) 4.Slam my weapon onto them, with the Horizontal I want to swing my weapon to the side of the chassis or into the flipper arm if it is up, with my Saw I want to pin and cut into them, with my flamethrower I want to pin them and roast
  • Again sorry Jorji for the late config notice, and my inferior drive train (and overall stats) will probably lose me this fight, I’m not really confident because this Jack has a good drive train and good armor (well good enough to basically turn my spinner into a tickler).

Jorji
Team: Team Eagle

Re: Freshmen Fight League: Charlotte: The Astomishing Shelob Vs Jack

Post by Jorji » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:58 pm

Profusely apologize for last min RP, brief as it is, but here’s the crux:

- Avoid the center and Char while contacting the spinners to get each to level 2, as quickly as possible. This is important for my plans.
- If Char gets too close to make this a possibility, proceed to what I’ll type next.

-Use my superior speed to approach from a angle. I can’t go full flank, but optimally position as well as possible to slide under.
-Proceed to run ‘er through the gauntlet of spinners in the allowed pin time. If I succeeded in getting all the spinners to level 2 with what time I had, running the suboptimal armor of Char through a series of 3 power blows will certainly be damaging. Target the arms first. Dont want to overpush and send myself into damage attacking the body.

-After release is forced, make bait passes to get ‘er to make a driving error, then employ the same ‘slide in at dat angle’ trick, which will work if it did before
-Run Char through the now red train. Keep going until she’s through all of them. She may die halfwY through, but hey.

TLDR: Bloody Sunday achievement pls