Freshman League: PuriN vs Green Eggs & Slam!

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NickyDustyOwl

Freshman League: PuriN vs Green Eggs & Slam!

Post by NickyDustyOwl » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:11 am

Purin: SPEED: 3 | TRACTION: 2 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 16 | ARMOR: 8
GE&S: Speed: 7| Traction: 6| Torque: 4| Weapon: 0| Armor: 13

This match seems like a match I dont have to panic about thankfully

So he has low speed, I have a bunch of speed. Im going to box rush right away, since he has really low speed he shouldnt be able to get away. Scoop him up and toss him into one of the corner floor spinners for the maximum timed allowed. Let him go and back up. Stay on top of him and around 3 seconds later scoop him up again and ram him into the wall at full speed before tossing him onto one of the floor spinners again. Back up and repeat almost the same thing. This should cause him to either overturn or his weapon malfunctions leading to a KO

Back up plan if the box rush is unsuccessful, wait for him to spin up and ram into him at full speed. This should pop him up in the air and I should be able to push him around into the floor spinners and ram him into the wall like I did previously

If I overturn him at any point, I will leave him. Sorry Moz im usually friendly but I cant be like that here hahaha

Best of luck Moz :)
I do RA2 most of the time and im funny sometimes

moziet
Team: The Candy Store

Re: Freshman League: PuriN vs Green Eggs & Slam!

Post by moziet » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:29 am

So fun fact, I mistook GE&S for a multibot! Upon closer inspection, I am a dumbass and no, its just two angles of one pretty scary wej.

GE&S is a much tougher opponent than my last (no offense turt!! (⊙_⊙;)), so this won't be fun.

So, plan. Match starts, spin up, stay still, and hope for the best! If GE&S goes left, then I'll try and go right, and vice versa. Move last second and let them hit the wall and all that. Once spun up, the gyroscopic forces should hopefully keep PuriN stable and... Y'know, not pull an Icewave VS Ghost Raptor S1. Try and catch one of the teeth and rip them off so I won't get caught up as much as I would have. If we do get under them while doing this, great! Try chewing the wheels or wedge up to hopefully incapacitate them. Try to position the best we can ourselves so we end up as far away from Nicky's bot as possible so they'll take more time getting to us. If we get scooped up, lower the weapon power a tad to cushion the inevitable hit to the wall. Looking closely, it seems GE&S' wheels seem to be peeking slightly outwards of the wedge, if that makes vague sense, so thats a thing to keep in mind. If ever the opportunity for hitting the chassis or wheels arises, hold it firm and grasp it. We really need all the points for this fight. Hits on the wedges are fine, I suppose. :P

Plan B, for "Oh :b:uck i think we just lost the weapon" Nicky's bot seems to wheelie under sudden acceleration, so try and exploit that flaw by getting under when it does. It helps that the wedge isn't hinged. It looks like the tail on GE&S may prohibit it from driving well when its on a wedge, so if it does, try and bring them to one of the floor hazards and cushion the JD loss.

Plan C, for "Ah :c:rap im upside down",

sbin

Just spin the weapon and pray that it brings us back in the fight. Not much we can really do in the situation, so hey! Might as well dance with Lady Luck.

Then again, this whole fight is just a dance with Lady Luck... At least the hammock is comfy. Good luck Nicky!