Mechanized Mayhem week 2: Amnis & Iron vs Something Strange

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Mechanized Mayhem week 2: Amnis & Iron vs Something Strange

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:21 pm

me; speed:7
traction:7
touque:3
wepaon:7(5/5) (flipper and spinner)
armour:6

him:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 3
Weapon: 4 (3/3)
Armor: 12

notes: i have more speed and haver better control and a better ability to outa

strat: so i am going spinner facing and spinning up and then using it to gyro into his sides wile making it hard for his lifter to get a hold only keep going if under try get outa if not keep spinner facing and keep clipping his sides or lifter and using that to j turn to his side or rear and then flipping if he gets under the spinner may chip his tyres with chip damage

avoid hazards and try keep him to the outa walls..

gg and have fun

Wolf51-50

Re: Mechanized Mayhem week 2: Amnis & Iron vs Something Strange

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Forks on

By the look of the photo, the lifter does not appear to be on the ground. Very series 4 indeed.

Stick my forks under his wedge (and lifter if it is decidedly on the ground). I should be able to get under without much issue, as my forks are very thin. Watch for any angling in and adjust accordingly. Even if he lifts me I can still drive off. Be sure when I get under him that I lift and punt him towards the hazards or walls. If he keeps trying to escape (his wheels are very small so it won't be easy), try to mix it up with a bit of clamping. When taking on the spinner, just make sure I'm starting low, keeping the lifter flush with my body and then lift when my lifter is under the spinner itself. He's probably gonna struggle to self right, so see if I can aim to flip him over or stack him up on the wall with the ramming rod.

Good luck