Mechanized Mayhem: Satanic Panic vs Mirage

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NickyDustyOwl

Mechanized Mayhem: Satanic Panic vs Mirage

Post by NickyDustyOwl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Satanic Panic:

Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armor: 8

Mirage:

Speed:4
Traction: 4
Torque:1
Damage: 11
Armor: 10

We're pretty equal. I really like Satanic Panic. Really good bot.

So we both have just about the same speed with the only real difference being traction. I wanna try to knock off his supports for his disc first so it can render that immobile. I wanna go for the sides but I dont wanna go directly. I wanna go head on and just side wipe the side of it. but if that doesnt work out the first time my new plan is just to be nippy and try to confuse him, I wanna act like im trying to go for his sides but then reverse into his supports and hopefully knocking those down. After that. I wanna stop spinning for a bit and start pushing it into hazards such as the spikes and flame grill. If the supports DIDNT come off however, I will abandon my plan of trying to nip the supports and just start going head on at full speed. Im not concerned if my weapon breaks considering I also have a wedge so no biggie. If the opportunity comes, drive at his wheels and hopefully knock them off. One thing I gotta avoid is being too aggressive. So I should stop after about 5 hits and try to get into a better position. His weapon is more damage than mine but he has weaker armor. So the supports shouldnt be too hard to knock off. If he is upside down I wanna REALLY put the pressure on him since the weapon motor is exposed. Thats when I just do a banzai attack and just start unleashing attacks. I wont get the KO but I can win the JD if his weapon is disabled.

Best of luck to my opponent :)
I do RA2 most of the time and im funny sometimes

Hooray For Lexan

Re: Mechanized Mayhem: Satanic Panic vs Mirage

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Spin up, come out carefully at a normal pace. If he’s coming straight at me, do the same but turn into his spin direction at the last second so I uppercut his bar instead of getting knocked aside. If he’s being tricky and juking around, be more passive and let him come to me, focusing on avoiding gyrodancing and making sure we hit weapon-on-weapon, and not getting sideswiped.

He can’t really damage me in weapon-to-weapon hits, either directly or with shock damage. I can at least do a little damage to his blade, but more importantly as a vertical spinner I can uppercut his bar and pop him in the air. Try to keep getting followups if he’s slowed down or gyrodancing. Against his chassis I can beat up his wedge pretty good and possibly bend it into his blade’s path, tear off wheels if I get to those, and if I get a solid non-wedge chassis hit I can flip him over, which should end the fight.

GL HF