Indiana: The Irate Imugi
Armor: 9 (+ Front Wedge, +1 Hind Attchments, Front Wedge = 10, Hind attachment = 10, Rest of Chassis = 7)
Insert Facepalm, a horizontal first thing, oh well.
- start with with a box rush, I ANGLE IN with my left front wedge at full speed to try and stop the spinner early, I assume I lost the wedge and after their initial, hit I drive into PDM to try and stop the spinner from spinning up, and I push PDM into the wall and pin them, I Send my hammer into PDM until they die or I have to un-pin (I say I’m not pinning them before un-pinning despite clearly pinning them).
- After the pin time-limit I will back up a little and drive into PDM with my right Front wedge, hit them, lose the other front wedge and do what I did before, pin PDM, and hammer them until their death or I have to un-pin.
- If their weapon still is fountionl and I have to un-pin, I back away and quickly turn around and drive into PDM with my hind wedge and keep pushing them around, I don’t push PDM into the wall (so technically not a pin) so I keep pushing them around, turn quickly after like 10 seconds, so my hammer is facing them and I keep pushing PDM around and banging my hammer into them until something dies or they escape.
- If their disc brakes I keep doing what I was doing, I won’t ever give them room to breath, I think they can’t drive away and escape because I’ve got 4 speed points on PDM they can’t get enough room to spin up.
- After I lost all my wedges and they somehow escape, or I am told that me driving into PDM (but not into the wall) counts as a pin and they spin up ,I know I lost , I throw my hammer into the floor, back up, nod to PDM, drive into PDM hammer first and I scream “I AM THE EGG MAN, THEY ARE THE EGG MAN, I AM THE WALRUS, GOO GOO G’JOOB”
- When I lose the hammer I go into the spike area and spin as fast as I can, as I await my imminent I yell the rest of I am the Walrus by The Beatles.