D12 - Quarterfinals: I can't believe it's not Tanto vs Death Metal

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

D12 - Quarterfinals: I can't believe it's not Tanto vs Death Metal

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:32 pm

I can't believe it's not TantoDeath Metal
ImageImage
Speed: 8 Speed: 4
Traction: 7 Traction: 2
Torque: 3 Torque: 1
Weapon: 0 Weapon: 16
Armour: 12 Armour: 7
Config: Wedge/no forks (assumed - didn't declare) Config: Angled bar

Umm yeah, so pretty much my fight vs Hati again (down to the same statline). I was able to win on damage against Hati and I should be able to do so again with not Tanto. There's also an added bonus of not Tanto's wheels protruding more and being less protected than Hati's. I take a wheel off, this will be game over for Not Tanto. I'm also emphasizing the weapon/armor difference of DM vs NT...it is 4 points and I will be causing serious damage with every hit. I will be using the angled bar which is better designed for cutting into not Tanto's armor and I can also change the blade spin direction, as well.

Spin up and head away from the walls. See which way Tanto approaches me (it will have to maneuver around the central pit) and determine which direction I will have the blade spin ( I want to get maximum 'bite' into the sides/wheels). Avoid head-on impact with his wedge. If caught up on not Tanto's wedge, J-hook off to avoid him ramming me into walls/hazards. If a ram is inevitable, get my weapon pointed at the hazard to minimize damage to my wheels/frame. If I recoil badly from the wedge, power off the weapon until I'm stable on the ground again, then spin up again and resume the attack. Change up blade spin direction and maneuvering to get more pieces off of not Tanto.

If fight is still going with :30 to go, go all out aggressive and attack no matter what to get the most points from the judges!

GL, Ethan!