I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto vs Bobtoady

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto vs Bobtoady

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:14 pm

I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12
Bobtoady: Speed: 2 Traction: 1 Torque: 1 Armour: 11 Weapon: 15

Using the plow and heavy stoppers

Alright, I have 4x the speed he has, he has 1 traction, a narrow wheelbase, a long robot and all of the weight of his blade is at the front. I am definitely getting to his side, at least a bit. As always, it'll always be about aggression, going right for him, I think I can afford to go head on, Tanto is a tiny thing and his blade is stupidly far up, at most it's going to be clipping my stopper just a bit and that's solid metal! This will all be about smothering him, taking him around the arena and not letting up, depositing him into the drums as often as I can with that occasional wall ram for good measure. He has strangely high armour for a HS but of course, as mentioned before, it suffers in the drive department, meaning I can angle in and even go for his sides with relative comfort, meaning my contact with his blade will be even less. If he gets flipped by the drum then his solid hat will mean that his blade is up even higher! The blade does not extend past the sides of his robot, meaning that if he gets stuck on his side, he simply won't be able to get back up with those tall, flat sides of his. Keep up that constant aggression, keep facing him plow first at all times. I have the armour to get through this whole ordeal with aggression and control on my side, not letting up on him for one second.

Good luck man!