Dirty Dozen Round1: OTSC v2.0 vs Electron

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Dirty Dozen Round1: OTSC v2.0 vs Electron

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:37 pm

OTSC v2.0Electron
Speed: 7Speed: 5
Traction: 6Traction: 3
Torque: 4Torque: 1
Weapon: 0Weapon: 12
Armour: 13Armour: 9 (+2 wedge)
ARENA HAZARDS NERFED
BOO
LAME

At least i am indestructible now.
Normal wedge so invertibility sucks less.
It still takes 5 damage from the drum hazard if it hits the chasis, thats plenty of damage and a few hits should kill it.
I am literally indestructible and can not do the thing, he has to win a JD or get a lucky OOTA.
The plan to deal with that last win condition is to just not engage with his front if it is facing the hole in the middle. If he insists just go for a really big and obvious angled attack, even if he turns in time and gets under me he will throw me to somewhere safe. Just for good measure also do this if he is looking to throw me at the drum hazards.

Get under and push straight to the drum hazards, wiggle him and use my wideness with a turn to hopefully be pushing from his side as that is going to be easier to control. I should be able to angle on those think long forks and his mediocre control.
If i get flipped i still can get under him, i can probably get my wedges in between the forks rather easily and get under that way, if that isn't so easy try to angle in the side, or just go straight and hope for the best or be flipped back upright.

quote from my predictions
yes the back wheels of Electron can touch the ground when inverted
Otherwise solid semi-control vert.
If he gets flipped (likely because of hazard) he is dead. If he can somehow drive it will be very awkward and hard to control plus no wedge at all, i will easily be able to do whatever i want with him (read ez 5 damage with the hazard).

TL DR use the drum hazard 1-4 times and then he ded.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53