Butcher's Circus Round 1 Match 3 : Powershaft vs Corona

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Butcher's Circus Round 1 Match 3 : Powershaft vs Corona

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:36 am

Powershaft: Speed: 6 Traction: 4 Torque: 2 Weapon: 12 Armour: 6
Corona: Speed: 5, Traction: 3, Torque: 2, Weapon: 13, Armor: 7

Anti-Vert config used for this match.

Charge down Corona right from the start and target the front wedges or one of his wheels, I have slight better traction and speed with similar torque to him so I should be able to slightly catch him up. If I manage to rip off one of the wheels then I'll leave Corona alone.

If that early attack does not go to plan then I'll switch a slighty defensive approach by showing the front of my weapon at all costs and avoid exposing my sides in case Corona tries to angle me, I have the wedglets to actually hit him head on, and his armour is not that great to handle my weapon, so when the opertunity is there, take it!

If I do manage to hit him frontally right onto his wedges then i'll do some chain hitting and won't give him room to recover and attempt to wear him down brutally.

I'll need to take him to the other side of the arena or potentially an OOTA on the sides depeding where Corona will be. If I can kill off the weapon of Corona after chaining him then I'll have the upper hand and I can switch to attacking and constantly damage Corona as much as possibly in hope to immobilze him.

Good luck and may the best robot win! :)