Devil’s Paradise vs Xtreme PneumatiX

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Devil’s Paradise vs Xtreme PneumatiX

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:21 pm

him: Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armour: 12

me: 6,6,6,6,6

notes: he may be faster but I have perfect control but I may gryo,
-both of us are rear wheeled and 2 wheeled drive
-it takes 3 this to get tick damage
-nether of us can outa
-1 second spin up is dumb and can't be boxed rushed
- my spinner is powerful enough to self right me
-but if not I can reverse into a wall to self right

Strat:

spin up, play defence let him come to me make him flip before attacking, if I get under then be aggressive try chain hit hi ma few times into a wall my pushing power will make it hard for him to get me anywhere unless he flips me witch I will try avoid

avoid outa zones keep him to the walls as best as possible while playing defence when not under and being agro when I do get under

gg best of luck

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Devil’s Paradise vs Xtreme PneumatiX

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Using the long forks.

Go for him right away, getting up those aggression points. I’ll use my superior speed to have a go at angling in on him, his spinner isn’t too powerful but it has a decent diameter to it, so it might gyro. He had no forks whatsoever so I really have the wedge advantage in this fight, especially if that blade is able to make him gyro, no way is he going to self-right with only 6 weapon when he’s flipped over, meaning I can lead him up onto my big wedge, juggling my flips and leaving him dazed and confused, that six speed really isn’t going to help him escape anytime soon, especially with just how compact the arena is in places, it should be easy to bully him, tossing him onto the flipper and letting it do the business of turning him away for me to have a free wedge under him, he hasn’t got the most ground-clearance in the world either of course. Generally just be aggressive, facing him wedge first at all times and flipping him around the place. If somehow he is able to flip me over with that 6 power weapon of his, I’ll just reverse away and flip myself back over, I have double the armour over his weapon stat, he’s really not going to damage me any time soon.
Good luck.