Butcher's Circus Round 2: Godfather vs Oreo Hurricane

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NickyDustyOwl

Butcher's Circus Round 2: Godfather vs Oreo Hurricane

Post by NickyDustyOwl » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:28 pm

I will start off by saying im so screwed, ive already faced this robot like three times in RA2 LMAO

Oreo Hurricane: Speed 4, Traction 2, Torque 1, Armor 7, Weapon 16 (TDG)
Godfather: Speed: 6, Traction: 5, Torque: 1, Armor: 11, Weapon: 7. (Nicky)

Ok so right, once the match starts I want to box rush Oreo before it spins up for full speed, if all goes well I want to pin it up against a wall and land a few shots. Back up and let him spin up, take a big hit like a retard and hope it doesnt mess anything up, take advantage and get some more hits in. At this point, if I have done no damage start being more aggressive, take all the hits oreo delivers and start hitting it more. I also want to try pushing it into the wall weapon first and see if that does anything. (Does it? idk man I suck at this).

Good Luck DiscordGuy :)
I do RA2 most of the time and im funny sometimes

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Butcher's Circus Round 2: Godfather vs Oreo Hurricane

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:23 am

Nicky did a decent job redoing his stats so this just got a little harder for me, he has the control advantage but I still have a significant weapon advantage. So the fight starts, he'll most likely go for a box rush so I drive out on an angle to spin up, he'll be chasing me so I use the Tombstone strategy of turning into him full throttle, the weapon to armor difference is 5 points so not quite a crippling blow but his big hammer support is pretty damaged now, I drive away to get spun up again, he'll be chasing me again so I repeat the strategy and turn right into his hammer, likely either snapping it off or disabling it, I get away again and pull the same move once or twice more on his sides and corners, now his drive is probably going to be a little lopsided so I can now pick my shots a little more, a few well placed corner and side shots later while making sure to avoid the spinners his drive is down to almost nothing, one last big ram shot does him in and I win by a KO victory. Good luck Nicky : )
Just here to have a good time