ROBOT4 FW Week 3: Cyan Printer Ink vs Firewave

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

ROBOT4 FW Week 3: Cyan Printer Ink vs Firewave

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:01 pm

Cyan Printer Ink: 4/3/1/15/7, 1 wab point taken for articulation thingy. Normal config
Firewave: 5/4/1/13(12 spinner / 1 srimech)/7

Shells and stuff getting their buff reverted means that Firewave only has 9 weapon armor btw
He is a bit faster but not much and we both have 1 torque and -1 traction, no flanking or similar happening.
If we go weapon to weapon i take 2 damage and 2 shock damage while he takes 6 damage and 4 shock damage. EZ win here, chances are one of the teeth or arms snaps off after the first hit.
Start as an overcutter and do my best to force a weapon to weapon hit which shouldn't be hard at all. His weapon spins clockwise only while mine spins counterclockwise, meaning i get to really drive home my weapon to weapon advantage. The overcutter should be at the right height to hit his while horizontal, if not then adjust it a bit with my bots thingy.

Take a careful look at his bot at the start to catch him if he tries to mount his spinner in the opposite direction to spin counterclockwise, if i see that happening then flip my bot upside down but use the tilting device to keep it a overcutter, that will now spin clockwise.

Do my best to not land as an undercutter just in case he does survive the first hit, don't get close if he is bouncing all around because of an unbalanced weapon or something, don't get hit in the chasis, don't be dumb lol.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53