ROBOT4 FW - Killjoy v Cyan Printer Ink

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

ROBOT4 FW - Killjoy v Cyan Printer Ink

Post by Noisy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 pm

Killjoy - Sp: 6 / Tr: 5 / To: 2 / We: 10 / Ar: 7 (+2 Front)

Cyan Printer Ink - Speed: 4 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 15 / Armor: 7

I don't like that weapon v my armour stat but I do have a speed advantage and can tank a hit or two before it gets serious so it'll be death by cuddle to start with. My weapon is +3 on his armour so it will only take about 7 seconds to breach his armour. He has a major weakness in that he has his disc's motor uncovered and perfect for crushing, so that will be my number one target. There are also lots of uncovered chains and gaps between the wheels and armour that I can get to so they are also targets. I'm aware that his disc can tilt at different angles but I think he will go for an undercutter so he can get hits at the lowest possible point and try to avoid being pushed. My wedge is hinged so it will be flush with the floor and protect my wheels behind it form him trying to get the disc under.

At the start, box rush and immediately get a clamp on him whilst pushing him into a wall. I have +2 speed and double the torque to accelerate with so we should be able to get there before his disc is up to full speed. As soon as I've got him against the wall, shuffle the crusher along to the disc's motor and crush down to disable it. If he tries to tilt his disc to escape, just crush down immediately and hope we get some wires or a battery but it will keep him under our control and stop him spinning up. Keep him pinned with the crusher but ram him into another wall so we can release him and get another shot to crush the motor. Always aim for the motor and don't allow him to get away until its disabled. We have the speed advantage to keep close to him and stop his disc spinning up so keep on top of him until that motor is crushed. Once I have disabled his weapon now aim for his wheels and main body to disable his drive to KO him. Again pin, crush, ram into walls and realign the crusher to get a better shot. Avoid the hazards.

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: ROBOT4 FW - Killjoy v Cyan Printer Ink

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:52 pm

Killjoy: Sp: 6 / Tr: 5 / To: 2 / We: 10 / Ar: 7 (+2 Front)
Cyan Printer Ink: Speed: 4 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 15 / Armor: 7
Start in overcutter, watch me one shot his weapon.
Even if it survives my spinner will be a good defense.

We both got -1 control, no flanking really happening. his 1 torque and 2 speed advantage is significant but it will be pretty hard for him to do any kind of box rush. His weapon only has 9 armor and is very easy for me to just ride up his wedge and get a free corner hit on the arm. Even if it somehow gets the 13 armor i still deal enough damage to use repeated hits to break it like a minute into the match (If it gets bent a the base it's probably dead). Even then 5 chasis armor is big oof.
If his plan is to keep the crusher as far back as possible and somehow he can keep it out of my reach i can just ride up the plow and then use my lifter to tilt the spinner down and hit the crusher mount or chasis or something like that.
If he tries to play a defensive strat and not let me hit him on the weapon with driving tricks then he isn't scoring anything, the only way for him to do something to me is to flank but that is not going to work.
If he pins me move my weapon to hit something. Once hit weapon is dead the easiest part to hit i think it the anti mounstertruck thing on top, i will just hit it for shock damage until i win.
If he wants to use the spiny hazard then try to not go there, also it does no damage lol.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53