Avanti! vs Rooster Teeth

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Avanti! vs Rooster Teeth

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Avant!: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12
Rooster Teeth: Speed: 5 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Armour: 7 Weapon: 15

Using the Plow

First things first is to go for that box-rush, he has a great hulking, massive, heavy shell that should take a decent while for him to spin up, especially with such massive teeth, I have a comfortable amount of speed to get over there and stop that thing before he’s up to any sort of menacing speed.
He has a bunch of really long, really poorly designed teeth, the bot just isn’t going to get any sort of bite and those teeth are so thin as well, if he did end up getting to any decent speed, as soon as they bite into anything solid or the wall then they are almost definitely snapping, causing that whole bot to become unbalanced and unstable, making it stupidly easy to bully. Essentially, what I’m going to do is carry him over to that hazard to let the thing munch on him and his weak 7 armour, now that shells don’t have such a ridiculous buff, it’s rather easy to bully and damage them.
Keep on smothering him, ramming him into walls and the arena hazard for most of the match, trying to see if one of my rams can flip him over, the head on his self-righting Pole is definitely way too short for it to aid in his self-righting if he is flipped, especially with such massive teeth. His -3 traction means that he might ping-pong around the place a bit if he does get any hits in or on the wall, if he somehow misses the massive plow and hits my side then it’s no buggy, he only has 15 weapon and I have 12 armour all around, not to mention the fact my rounded sides should help deflect the force of his impacts.
As long as I keep aggressive, I should do well in this match, definitely dominating on control and aggression points whilst possibly doing decently on damage as well if I bully him into that hazard enough. My plow is massive and meaty, with him pinging around the place it’s probably not likely that he’ll be hitting the exact same spot on it too many times. His teeth are so long and low, if they hit an angled surface like my wedge, the tooth on the other side will hit down into the floor and possibly cause the whole thing to become unstable and flip over.

Best of luck.