Night Slasher vs. Poison Dart Frog

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Night Slasher vs. Poison Dart Frog

Post by Badnik96 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:40 pm

NS:
7 speed, 5 traction, 2 torque, 5 weapon, 11 armor (+3 front)

PDF:
4 speed, 2 traction, 1 torque, 15 weapon, 8 armor

with this much of a speed and armor advantage, plus his complete inability to get under my front forks without flanking ability, i should be okay here. rush in at the start with the saw arm pressing down to keep my nose on the floor. get under him, bring him to the wall and let the sparks fly. even if he climbs up the wedge, the only things he's chewing on are the rubber bumpers i have installed to keep bots from attacking my chassis, so i should be alright in that regard. he's not fast enough to properly escape the wedge if i charge forward as soon as i'm underneath, but watch out for any cheeky j-hook maneuvers regardless.

It takes 20 seconds to cut through his armor, and there's a 30-second pinning limit. you do the math, i should be slicing up his innards with every pin since there's nothing for him to bite and he doesn't have the drive power to muscle out of it. keep slashing until he stops moving.

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ