CBC4 WK4 LW Dr. Robotnik vs Fork Factor

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

CBC4 WK4 LW Dr. Robotnik vs Fork Factor

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:51 pm

I'll need to be wary of Robotnik's weapon since it's a huge threat in this match. I'll need to quickly angle in from the sides and try to get in underneath and try to take him to the hazards, I'll need to stay aggeresive and try to flip him over to make him an overcutter.

If I manage to flip him then I can attack frontally whilst Robotnik is inverted and shunting him near the arena walls to hopefully make him side about like a hockey puck.

Good luck and may the best robot win :).

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Re: CBC4 WK4 LW Dr. Robotnik vs Fork Factor

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:52 pm

-Shockingly it’s another bot that has U Can’t Touch This front armor!

-On the positive side of things, being an undercutter is great defense against wedges so I can at least knock him away before he can really get under me. Also if I can get any hits on the rest of his chassis we’ll really be in business.

-Anyway, keep the disc pointed at him early on and just focus on knocking him away. Best case scenario is that constantly getting rebuff will make him sloppy and eventually give me a shot at something other than his front. At the very least he isn’t getting to wedge and push me around.

-Ultimate desperation tactic will be to reverse drive over him quickly to see if I can fly right over him and have the disc right at his back. It’s pretty risky so I’ll save it for if things just aren’t looking good for me otherwise.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.