Di-trouble vs Pressure Flop

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Di-trouble vs Pressure Flop

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:32 pm

Di-trouble whatever: 5/ 3/ 1/ 14(-1 each i guess)/ 7
Pressure Flop: 1/ 1/ 1/ 19(15 hammer / 4 turret)/ 10

He is faster but isn't exactly fast anyways and doesn't have good control. Meanwhile i have a turret that will be able to keep up with it just fine and land precise shots.
He deals 4 damage to me and has low reach, we trade even (unless corner damage fuckery) if we hit weapon to weapon and i deal 8 corner damage anywhere else. I also have better range.
So the strategy is to approach him until we are close and then wait while following him with the turret. Aim to land a hit on the top of his chasis on one of the sides, if he ins't heading straight on chose the side closer to me, and fire where he is close and i can hit him. If i don't win right away the angles don't work in his favor so his hit shouldn't do much, meaning that i can just try again. If i somehow get flipped i can self right with the hammer and start again as he isn't fast enough to chain me.
Just keep doing this shit until i win, it shouldn't take long either for me to land the KO hit. Meanwhile he will need several hits to compromise part of my functionality let alone KO me.
GL HF, don't mistakes or stuff.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Billy5545

Re: Di-trouble vs Pressure Flop

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Di-Trouble Gen II vs Pressure Flop

While their weapon is very powerful, fortunately, the bot is very slow. While it's control is perfect, it doesn't matter actually. We can outspeed their turret in theory too, and since the hammer needs to go straight to hit, we will exploit by getting around the hammer a bit and just riding over the bot quickly before the hammer can be fired. Also, it seems the turret has a structure on it's side that functions to move the hammer, so we can try to disable the hammer by destroying that. In addition, the chassis design also seems easy to ride over, and attack from the top. Our weapon can also damage them too.

We will try to drive around them, and avoid the hammer's range. We will try to find a way to ride over them safely from the hammer, and aggressively too in doing it constantly. We could attack the hammer from the side, or speed quickly to the hammer straight on if we are ballsy, before the hammer can hit our chassis, so that the hammer will end up lifting us non harmfully with it's shaft. After that if we are going for the hammer head on, back off quickly, before attacking again.

Keep doing this for the rest of the match. Watch out for any tricks though, and react accordingly. Also drive well

Good luck YSQH