Fenrir vs Lifter 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Fenrir vs Lifter 2

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:37 am

Forks on

Aw I miss the 13 armor meme Lifter 2

My weapon will do +4 all over his body. He has a pressing lifter, but even then I still beat out his wedge. Spin up the weapon on full blast and charge into him at the center of the arena. If I wedge him, either his wedge is gonna get noticeably bent, or those treads are going bye-bye. Use classic Brazilian tactics of getting underneath him and pushing him back into the wall while using the drum to grind against his armor. Try quick angling in tactics if I'm really struggling to get underneath him. Use gyroing to keep him in front of me. If he's under me, I should be able to still hit him with the bottom of my weapon. If not, gyro my way off of his wedge whether it's reversing back on the ground or gliding upwards and over him (he has a really low profile and not much of a wall on his plow that can stop me from driving over). If I flip him at any point, exploit it immediately and chase him as he tries to self right. Self right myself if flipped with gyro effects. Avoid hazards, and if I must take a hit on top, have it be on the top supports.

Good luck

Hiicantpk

Re: Fenrir vs Lifter 2

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:27 pm

FenrirLifter 2: Electric Boogaloo
ImageImage
Speed: 5Speed: 7
Traction: 3Traction: 6 (+1 Treads)
Torque: 1Torque: 3
Weapon: 15Weapon: 3
Armour: 6Armour: 11

Thankfully this arena is full of hazards, gives me something to feed Fenrir into cause I can't kill him myself..

Head out and try to get over to his side of the arena as quickly as possible while still avoiding the hazards. Those forks of his are gonna make it iffy to wedge under from the front, so go wide and try my best to get under their front corner and lift/push. The gyro from the drum may lift him up which will let me get under easier. The main places I want to push them includes the Chopper row on their side (careful not to drive under it myself), and the house bot zone behind where they start. If the housebots ram with 10 damage and Fenrir has 6 armour, well you can do the math.

After the initial bout, continue to try to get either to their sides or at least front corner, I don't want to risk going head on even with my pressed wedge so if they're coming at me straight, press the lifter and j-hook back to try to get to the side. If I get a chance push'n'lift into the pit, but otherwise just focus on trying to push them into the choppers/housebot zones. I don't want to risk the hacksaws with my treads and I don't need to trigger any of the heavy weapons, most of the regular ones should still do serious damage to Fenrir's 6 armour.

If Fenrir climbs the wedge somehow, reverse, turn 90deg and push their side. I can't risk them destroying my tracks.
If my rear wedge ends facing him for whatever reason, I can attempt to use the corners to hook behind their wedgelets and push under, followed by a j-hook to get to their side and push.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57