Charybdis vs. Klarinette

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

Charybdis vs. Klarinette

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Spin up clockwise and move out at an angle to my right so that if he box rushes the hit will send me in a direction where I have more open space. From there

prince palatine

Charybdis vs. Klarinette

Post by prince palatine » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Apologies if this RP is rushed and all over the place. I've been out getting shitfaced and remembered I had this RP to do and rushed back in a taxi to make the deadline.

Righty-ho, so head on out and be careful on how to approach him, angle slightly and get a direct contact to try and keep all collisions front on, make sure not to let him get up to speed too. After an impact, gather my bearing and get ready for the next assault and try to force him into an arena hazard, preferrably the pulverizers to dish out a pretty meaty beating. Don't let up once I've slowed his spinning speed down, when he's not at full speed, just keep the offensive up, the pins against the wall will be vital to milk the clock and limit comebacks.

Defensively, keep that fucking front scoop of my pointing right at him, angle slightly if he tries to slip around me and force him to only come front on. Avoid the hazards and any baiting tactics

GL and may the best man get assaulted by a kebab covered in drizzled chicken strips