Mushroom Cloud V.S Hoarfrost III

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Mushroom Cloud V.S Hoarfrost III

Post by winternimbus » Sat May 12, 2018 11:10 am

Alright, so i won't be able to outspeed him, and they'll actually be able to control me, so that's something i'll have to eye on. But i have a bigass flipper that i can use to toss him into the hazards--so do that, because that'll be vital later on in the match.

Keep my front facing towards them at all times, and watch to see if they angle in on me. I want them to come to me, and when they do, go whole hog on 'em and flip 'em around the arena like a hotcake! Try to get them pinned on the walls, or near the big boy hammer. Hang around the center of the arena, and try to prevent them from sneaking up on me and pulling some shit on me.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017