Flash Flood vs. Servant's Assistant

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:22 pm

FF
Speed: 8
Weapon: 1
Armor: 11 (+2 front wedge)
Traction: 7
Torque: 3

TSA
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Armour: 9
Weapon: 4 (2 for the scoop and 2 for the axe)

his weapons can't hurt me and I can reverse off his wedge pretty easily, this should be simple.

Start out by angling in, as usual. With my speed advantage plus the front forks I should be able to get underneath and do some pushing. Get him on top of me then toss him over to the bumpers to try and do some damage. Stay aggressive and don't let him clamp me. If he ever gets underneath my forks, reverse and j-hook immediately to duck the axe.

good luck lian and may the better bot win.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

- Come out and aim to angle in and press down when we get close. As soon as I get underneath, slam the axe down and start to lift, if all goes well he'll be under my control.

- Once in my clutches, take him to the hazards, namely the pulverizers and the spinning domes. They should really do a number on his armour depending on which end they end up hitting. Also do the ram and pin strategy, and wail the axe down him in whilst I have him propped up to milk the clock and gain aggression whilst still show strategical advantage.

- Defensively, J hook away if he tries to wedge me. if he tries to flank, use my better control to always keep facing him with the pressed scoop. Avoid the hazards and any baiting tactics

GL