Aerial Annihilation vs Shuriken

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Peskius

Post by Peskius » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Okay so this is one I'm concerned about 'cause that is a mighty looking vertical spinner, And the only part of my bot that has zero ground clearance is the end of my flipper.... I guess that will have to make do.
So let's take a look at those statistics on each bot.
Aerial Annihilation:
7 speed / 5 traction / 2 torque / 8 weapon / 8 armour
Shuriken:
5 speed / 5 traction / 1 torque / 13 weapon / 6 armour
I have speed, push and armour on my side. But as mentioned his weapon is concerning me. And with that smooth front I have concerns about approaching at either head on or even at an angle.
So time for the battle plan:
Once the match starts I will start a wide berth of him, using my speed advantage to dodge any chance of Shuriken catching my ends.
I'll line up with his side and get the end of my flipper under him before launching him up. Hopefully knocking him upside down because that way he's more approachable without that smooth front. I maybe even flip him again and use my speed and torque to push him, from his side, up against the arena wall so I can flip him OOTA.
If he manages to catch me I will have to that my extra armour can withstand one or two blows. Since he's using the throwing disc it should be inevitable that if he catches me I'll go up and over onto my back; Which shouldn't be a problem because I'll be able right myself with the flipper.

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 am

Weapon change- Spinning Throwing Blade

Avoid being overly aggressive as much as possible to prevent from being exposed from the side. Shuriken can run inverted if he gets flipped so that's no worries. I'll defend for a little and stay frontal to the opponent as much as possible.

AA's traction could give a slight problem when turning so it should lead to me closing down and create some damage.

Stay withing the middle of the arena.

Good luck and may the best robot win! :)