Sleipnir v Aerial Annihilation

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Not much in the way of complexity here. Use the hinged anti-wedge configuration, and just try and get around him. Then try and ram him into the corners for an OOTA.

If not, I should be able to get under him due to the hinged wedge being quite armoured and heavy.
Last edited by Mole55 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peskius

Post by Peskius » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Okaaaaaay. Since I haven't seen visually what Sleipnir looks like with the anti wedge front I'd assume it's something along the lines of a thickly armoured front with zero ground clearance to stop things like the zero ground clear end of my flipper.....hmmmmm....
Let's take a look at the stats then instead!
Sleipnir: 9 speed / 8 traction / 3 torque / 0 weapon / 9 armour
AA: 7 speed / 5 traction / 2 torque / 8 weapon / 8 armour
He's quicker, has better control and push, tougher armour......but I have the flipper.

So I'm gonna assume my best tactic with this will be to, by some manner, get either behind and hit him at an angle. All I need to do is manage one successful flip to get him upside-down. Even though he can drive inverted it'll become SO MUCH easier to get under his angled armour. Once he's over I only need get the flipper under him with a successful attack and I can then keep moving him up and over, up and over, up and over! All the way until he's close to the walls. If I get him close to them I can attempt to either half flip him out, pinning him against the wall; Or just go for the complete OOTA strategy and knock him clean over!

Best of luck!