Zadkiel vs Speed Buster

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Zadkiel vs Speed Buster

Post by prince palatine » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 am

*Insert the usual speed shouldn't really matter for Zad's spiel here*

Game Plan

Undercutter Mode

- If he comes at me with the spikes, then get up to speed with the disc and come out. His front will be kinda exposed, so charge in at different angles on his front and aim for that main body of his. Enough hits should to be able to have a big desired effect, but it'll take time due to his high armour. Another plan could be to angle in on those spikes and attempt to bend them out of shape or even rip them off. Keep working over that front from different angles and angle in on that front of the body and the spikes. Even attacking the skirts gives me more options to attack to swing damage severely in my favour. If he comes at me with the back skirt, use my undercutting ability to cut into and smash up the bottom of the skirt to prevent any wedging attempts and try to rip the thing off. The main aim here is to assert my dominance through damage and strategy and a bit of aggression too. Work over anything I can sink my disc into.

Defensively, keep my front pointed at him at all times with my perfect ratio advantage. Cut off any flanking attacks with quick turns and even counter attacks if possible. Avoid the hazards like a motherfucker and prevent any attempts at wedging me. Try to keep my moving and be a constantly moving threat to make it hard for him to time his attacks right.

Good luck Mystic!