Sarge vs Millenaire de Souffrance

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Sarge vs Millenaire de Souffrance

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 am

-Wait, it can't self right or move inverted? All righty then... :wat:

-First things first, let's press the lifter to the floor and try to get under him early. What I need to watch out for is him trying to fake a charge and then switch into thwacking mode to catch me off guard. On one hand there isn't much in terms of damage that his thwacking can do, but I don't want to allow him to knock me away either.

-So if he's driving towards me, move at him steadily, but not necessarily an all-out charge. Close the distance and try to slip my lifter underneath him. If he tries to pull a sudden surprise thwack it'll have to be telegraphed because he'll need to halt his forward movement to begin rotating. So if I notice him slowing down, halt for a moment and take quick notice of the direction he's spinning and then and then angle in on him in that direction.

-The idea being to let my lifter absorb the thwack since it'll pretty much stop his thwacking right away and my lifter cannot take any kind of damage from him thwacking. This scenario should give me a pretty decent opening to get under him from a point that has no wedge protection.

-Since I have a weapon that is more than capable of flipping him over, that'll be my primary goal since doing so will end the fight right then and there. Maybe I might need some help from the wall, but I don't think it should be too difficult to accomplish one way or the other.

-If he's ever just in sit and thwack mode, move in with the lifter against the thwack's rotation to stop the thwack and then go to get under him while he's stunned.

-If he just wants to use his own wedge to duel with mine, first try and see if my leverage will be better than his. If not, then use the angle in tactic. One way or the other I just need to find a way to wedge him with my lifer enough to get under his main body

-Keep the lifter facing him at all times and don't let him bait me into the hazards.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.