O'Malley vs Son of a Box

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

O'Malley vs Son of a Box

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:47 am

Son of a BOX... son of a BOX? Wait, what box? Where are you James? I've gotta know this shit. I mean there were two different "The Box" bots! Is it the one from ERS Captain? Is it even The Box Ultimate??? Fuck man, how am I supposed to know??? :blink:

It's heavy for a LW? Let me guess, no one else in the entire LW division built their bots to the top of the weight limit. Or maybe you're trying to imply that Son of a BOX is a walker of some kind? Answer me dammit!

How is a BOX that has more sides that it can't move on considered fully invertable? I guess we'll never know because James is refusing to speak!

At least you gave it good armor, but I highly doubt it's a solid cube of steel like you boldly claim with your picture. I mean where would the fucking internals go huh? I bet you didn't consider that!

That 10 armor isn't going to save your exposed wheels either if I hit them. You can eat spinner all day and woe to you if I can hit one of those front corners.

So yeah... I guess I'll close by wishing you good luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.