Super Smash Bros. vs Awkwardbot

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Super Smash Bros. vs Awkwardbot

Post by NFX » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:29 pm

+ Absurdly, I have the Speed advantage in this fight. It doesn't say how many wheels he has, but I should definitely have the faster and more manouverable machines during the fight.

+ He has no wedges at all, so his massive Torque is pretty redundant. I have wedges at the business end of my machine, so I can get under him whenever I like, pretty much.

+ I doubt his weapon will come into play much, if at all. Even though I might not be causing the most damage, I should still be causing more than he will. He also can't self-right, so if I kick him onto his side, fantasticness.

> Split up completely at the start, red goes for one side, green goes for the other. If he turns towards one of them, sweep in with the other and get the disc in. Kick him up into the air, hopefully toppling him onto either his side or his head, at which point we hang back until he is counted out, then go for some frosty chocolate milkshakes. That's pretty much the entire strategy. If he stays on his wheels, then repeat the plan until he ends up not on his wheels. Don't trip over each other, avoid walls, hazards and Ganondorf.

Good luck, James, and may the best...hang on a second. What?

Yeah, I'm kinda busy right now, what do you want?

I bought you Monster last week, how d'you get through it so quickly?

You shouldn't be staying up that late, you've got a fight this week you need to be ready for.

Look, don't get cocky, you could still balls it up if you're not focused.

I know it's a funny shape, that's part of the plan.

Yeah. Look, I'll get you some Monster after the fights this week, but you can't keep Sonic-ing until absurd o'clock, alright? Not as long as you're still in the tournament.

Okay, good. Go get yourself charged up, then, make sure Green does the same.

Alright, Sorry about that. Good luck, James, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy