I Can't Believe It's Not Barrier vs Millenaire de So

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

I Can't Believe It's Not Barrier vs Millenaire de So

Post by NFX » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

+ With one extra point in Speed and Traction, as well as two extra wheels, I should be the faster machine during the match, and a lot better controlled to boot.

+ Only a one point disparity in Torque, so that's by no means a game-changer. Wedge, though, should be mine. The lifter can be pushed into the ground, and he has that heavy tail tilting him back, plus points usually beat flats, so I'm confident in getting underneath him more often than not.

+ I have two points of Armour over him, so I should definitely be able to withstand more punishment than he will be able to during the fight. Should he flip me over, I'm completely invertible, and I can escape to self-right safely.

> I doubt he'll be able to get to my sides with his lower Speed, so force him into a wedge-to-wedge, which I should win. Get my lifter under him, and lift him up into the air. He should either balance on his tail or tilt to one side. If he balances on his tail, then I'll shove him to the nearest hazard. If he should tilt to one side, however, then I'll simply turn him over. It's stated that he is neither invertible nor able to self-right, so that'll be him dead in the water. Throughout the match, I'll be trying to get him overturned, but giving him a liberal dose of hazardization is also good. If he starts thwacking, then try to time my charge in to get underneath his sides. If he manages to strike my sides, then the tail will simply slide up the wedges, taking his wheels off the ground, and I can take control immediately. I should definitely be getting underneath him more than he gets underneath me, so I've got more chances to either turn him over or cause damage, so a JD should fall in my favour if the match comes to that. If I turn him over, though, then it shouldn't.

Good luck, Mystic, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy