Reaper vs. Bad Wolf - (Land of Confusion)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm

HIM
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 4
Wedge: 4 (all sides)
Armor: 4
Weapon: 9

ME
Speed - 4
Traction - 5
Weapon - 10
Torque - 1
Wedge - 5
Armour - 5

KEEP MY DISC FACING HIM, at least during the start of the fight. 10 Weapon vs 4 armor, this tactic should be beneficial.

I have superior wedge as it is... but hits of my undercutter should only mess up his wedging a bit more. He is faster but not by much, between having more wheels (I ASSUME, I have 6, he doesnt state how many he has) AND having more traction than speed, I should drive around with more control over my machine (and bounce away MUCH less upon each hit, so I can keep on coming).

If I see damage among his skirting getting more and more...rush him on one of those belts and have fun.

GOOD LUCK

helloface199

Post by helloface199 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm

If I'm allowed, I'll disable the flipper for extra power. If not, same strategy applies.

Keep avoiding the disc no matter what it takes. Don't take chances. Try to get around the side of him, and axe him from a distance. Even though he has 6 wheels he has pretty much no torque so I'll just leave the axe in and hold him over a flame or CO2 jet for the judges.
Last edited by helloface199 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.