Old Soul vs. Poison

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MassimoV

Old Soul vs. Poison

Post by MassimoV » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 4
Wedge: 4
Armor: 7
Weapon: 6

Poison:
Speed: 4
Traction: 7
Torque: 1
Armor: 4
Weapon: 7
Wedge: 7

Well my wedge is much better than his, so I'll try going for the boxrush to get under him immediately. Then I'll pin him into the wall and bring the saw down on his armor. It obviously won't cause a KO but it will hopefully put a few cuts in him. Then I'll try dragging him to the saws or throw him under the hazards to really beat him up. Then I'll just repeat so he can't get under me. Just stay on him at all times.

helloface199

Old Soul vs. Poison

Post by helloface199 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:29 pm

I have the advantage on him in nearly every category, except for the wedge so I really need to play this carefully:

- I know he will most likely try to rush me at every opportunity due to the wedge advantage, so I'll have to try to dodge him when he comes with my faster speed.

- Don't rush him from the side, he'll be able to spin around really easily.

- Try to keep a hazard in between me and him, so he'll be forced to maneuver around it and it will be harder for him to keep the wedge towards me.

- If I am able to rush him from behind, pin him against a wall and rip apart the weak armour with my discs. 6 weapon to 4 armour will surely take a toll on the weak protection.

gl