Reflector Shield vs. Steak

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Since he has a flipper, I will be removing the shield for worst case scenario...

He's got two weapons - a flipper and an axe hammer and both are at about a 3 weapon a piece...therefore, I am not worried about the damage or impact they will cause Shield.

I have the wedge advantage, so...when the match starts I will come straight at him and try to get under him. Even if he swiped me with his axe, it's a 3-powered axe striking an 8 armored bot on it's hinged wedge. Not too worried about damage here. Therefore, just go at him full force and try to slam him into the wall. Assuming I'm still in control, I will take him to a nearby hazard - hammer or saws are preferable. I will keep taking him to the hazards and slamming him into the wall as often and as long as I can. Once I am under him, he shouldn't be able to do anything to me.

If he gets under me, there's a decent chance we will deadlock on either his very steep wedge or on his axe. Chances are he will fire the flipper, which will only cause my wedge to be popped up but not my entire chassis. Therefore, when he does that, I will back up, wait until my wedge come backs down and wedge under him before he is able to lower his flipper arm.

Keep taking him to the hazards until either KOed or until the match ends.

Good luck!

helloface199

Post by helloface199 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Avoid the wedge at all costs, when I have him on the wedge slam him into the nearest hazard. If he gets me on the wedge, use the flipper and/or axe to try to flip myself off it.

gl