Reaper vs. Illusion of Grandeur

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

MassimoV

Post by MassimoV » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

IoG:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Armor: 8
Weapon: 14
Wedge: 0

Reaper:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 4
Wedge: 4
Armor: 4
Weapon: 9

So he's only slightly faster than me, so I guess we're both pretty slow. Keeping that in mind along with his measily 4 armor, I can mess him up bad aslong as I make contact with his chassis. I'm inverable and have 8 armor to his 9 weapon so if he does push me around, I should be fine. I still want to get the blade spun up and try to get to his sides and tear up his skirts and chassis. I'll just keep the bar spinning and attacking his sides and/or back until he breaks down. The End.

helloface199

Post by helloface199 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:40 am

Try to fire the axe before he makes contact with my bot. If successful, drive him into some hazards. Be extra cautious that the axe isn't fired off course or too early so it doesn't get damaged.

If he manages to hit my front, quickly charge back at him and charge at the nearest hazard then flip him into it.

If my front gets damaged where it exposes the chassis or renders the wedge useless, start using the back and ramming him into hazards that way.

Good luck.