Scarab vs. Old Soul

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Scarab vs. Old Soul

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:57 am

Oh no... not the sumo arena again...

- Well first thing I notice is that we have the same speed. He's not going to be able to hound me around as he wishes. Second is that he has TWO sawblades. Now I'll give him slack since both saws are on the same axle, but 6 weapon still won't do too much damage to 4 armour. I however can do huge damage to 7 armour with 16 weapon...

- He has a very narrow front end; all his weight is resting upon it. If I dodge it even a bit, I'm in the clear since he won't be able to line-up a push-out correctly.

- He's got no srimech at all. I flip him with the drum and he's dead. In fact, there's another thing to look at; impact damage. As you know, vertical spinning weaponry has the potential to fling an opponent into the air. Well, since my weapon power is 16, there's a really good chance I'll send him quite high into the air. Note two things here: his 7 armour, AND the thin wheel axles he has... which look suspiciously like motors. If I get him, not only will his front get fucked up but the resulting impact might do something to the axles/motors. If he lands right-side-up, that is.

- So right off the bat I'm going to go directly at him with the drum. My drum has the potential to end the fight in one hit (hopefully not against me!) for him. We have the same speed so we should meet in the center of the arena, should he come right at me. If he does, let him have it. If he doesn't/tries to dodge around the drum, try keeping it pointed at him. Keep myself between him and the center of the arena, if I'm not in it; I want him to be in more danger of going out than I am.

- Try and keep my distance from him, so that I can keep my weapon spinning.

- If my drum goes out and he's still working, I should have done enough damage so that his front wedge isn't flush with the ground, thereupon giving me a wedge advantage. Wedge him and push him out.

tl;dr - fuck up his 7 armour with my 16-wep drum, or flip him over with it. Keep to the center of the arena, and just tear him a new arse.

GL.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

helloface199

Scarab vs. Old Soul

Post by helloface199 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:24 pm

<del>Feign mechanical error so I don't get crushed</del>
Try as hard as I can to avoid that drum. Take absolutely no chances, unless I'm certain I can get him. If I do manage to have him, HAUL ASS SO I DON'T DIE&#33;