Purin vs No Fun Allowed

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Purin vs No Fun Allowed

Post by Mystic2000 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:09 am

No Fun Allowed:
Weapon: 2
Armor: 9 (+2 front wedge)
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Speed: 9

Purin:
SPEED: 4 | TRACTION: 3 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 15 | ARMOR: 7

time to do a potentially risky decision and keep the forks on, he's an overhead so he should be hitting too high for them anyway, and with them i can outreach his wedgelets and get under him just fine

can't believe it's not ICEwave except it's a kitty for reasons i probably don't want to find out, right, he has a lot less speed than me so keeping on his tail and preventing spinup shouldn't be too hard, i also have the KB reduction from tracks and few edges for him to really catch, so him knocking me away or really getting any siezable hit in at all shouldn't be too much of an issue, and with 11 armor on my front wedge, i can at least whether the blows until i dispose of him

he also runs a long and straight bar, meaning polhode instability will make it very likely to just go unstable and flip himself upside down the second he's knocked out of plane, and he doesn't seem to have any sort of srimech, so that could very much be his downfall

so basically, keep on his tail, flip him about, preferably into walls so his bar impacting the walls at high speed causes supplementary internal damage, if he gets flipped over, stay on your toes for if he does manage to self right, and mind the hasards, especially the spikes, so we don't lose stupidly from getting de-tracked

GL HF

moziet
Team: The Candy Store

Re: Purin vs No Fun Allowed

Post by moziet » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:05 pm

No Fun Allowed:
Weapon: 2
Armor: 9 (+2 front wedge)
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Speed: 9

Purin:
SPEED: 4 | TRACTION: 3 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 15 | ARMOR: 7

Well, this fucking sucks! Can't believe I'll lose Purin so early. Plan's simple, I suppose. Spin up while faking right, but going left to try and throw NFA off. Considering he has long forks with flat sides, try to get *relatively* to the side and go straight on. With luck I'll somehow get under him. If this happens try and ram 'em into the spikes or cut those tracks off. Spin down if I get near the wall. If I manage to catch something and send him spinning away, get to the middle and stay there for as best as I can. He only has an 11 wedge with 7 to the rest of the body I believe.

Either way, good luck and have fun. I know I wont :^)