MA: Ryuunosuke: The Recalcitrant Ryu Vs Crime Scene

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

MA: Ryuunosuke: The Recalcitrant Ryu Vs Crime Scene

Post by Colon_The » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:17 am

R:TRR - 6/4/1/11(1-10)/8
Crime Scene: 5/4/1/11/9

This...This is a sad one, my fav design faces a really tough opponent. My plan is to speed past Crime Scene, and while doing that lowering my hind wheels and drift my drum into the side of Crime scene. After that I’ll put the wheels back down and right into them, i am really hoping I have better ground game, or I the tip of the wedge has better ground game, I want to get under then push them around the arena, I have the better torque after all, or drive past them and using my hind wheels drift into them once agan, and basically repeat this, until win or die. Or maybe have them Ramp of the wedge and go into my drum, then I drift into them after that, then repeat.

If they are lower I Just drift my drum into them, I want to drift in circles, so once they enter my proximity they will get hit by the drim, I will probably die, but this is my last ditch effort to get a good hit and win, or get an entertaining loss

If the back is exposed I drive into them and push them into a wall or maybe drive under them well enough that they ramp off the wedge and into my drum, then I drift into them after that.

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: MA: Ryuunosuke: The Recalcitrant Ryu Vs Crime Scene

Post by TDG does ARC » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:24 am

I have no idea what in god's name I'm looking at so I guess we're gonna have to take some artistic interpretation.

Ok so the strategy here is pretty simple, the drum isn't really strong enough to hurt me in any real way, but it can score knockback so I'm going to avoid it as much as I can, idc if you have slightly more speed than me that length + negative 2 traction means that boat is not avoiding a flank to the corner of the wedge. I'm going to try and angle in on the front corners and the front wheels because they are nice and exposed, I have enough weapon to launch it pretty far in the air and get some nice 3 point advantage damage and I can chain those hits because it will probably struggle to turn to face me again, ideally I can land it upside down and score a KO cause I really don't think this can self right or drive properly inverted.

If I cant do that for some reason the strat remains mostly the same, aim for the front corners and avoid the drum, if I do get hit by it I'll get knocked back but it wont really damage me and I can self right and be back on offense really quick, chain those corner hits and maybe even snipe a wheel, if a free shot at the back opens up I'll take that as well and just keep that heat on them until the timer runs out. Oh and also stay away from the OOTA zones just in case they try anything fancy around those to get me out. Good luck : )
Just here to have a good time