MA: Cap’n Coconut: The Crab of your Nightmares Vs A Man And His Baguette!

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

Post by Colon_The » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:59 am

Cap’n Coconut: The Crab of your Nightmares
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 2
Weapon: 12 (8-8, since there a weapon bonus for multiple weapons) (plus 2 shock damage 1 per set of hammer, I think)
Armor: 7

A Man and His Baugette
Speed: 10
Traction: 10
Weapon: 2
Torque: 1
Armor; 1
Multi-Bot?
Speed: 3
Traction:3
Torque: 6
Weapon: 3
Armor: 8

Drive at them, as soon as something steps into my front, both hammer Wham, oh they come behind me, turn and both hammer wham, I don’t fear the weapon, I just wanna hammer them until death, perhaps hit a wheel with a side hammer.

If I get stuck on the weapon, just hammer, if they get stuck behind/in my be wheels, I just back into the fire and I toast some bread, and hammer if the other gets in front of me, or drive around to avoid the second bot, depending on how aggressive they are (more aggressive = I drive around more)

Simple plan here, just double/quadruple hammer wham a lot.

Mayfly
Team: Not Your Average Team

Re: MA: Cap’n Coconut: The Crab of your Nightmares Vs A Man And His Baguette!

Post by Mayfly » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:26 pm

Alright, I might have a chance here. Artiste(the not baguette one) is gonna stay back while OuiOui(the baguette one) is gonna immediately drive into Cap’n Coconut, and since I have equal speed and traction, it won’t immediately swerve into a wall. Hopefully this causes damage, if it does and Coconut is still alive, Artiste will come out and push the severely damaged Coconut around. If it doesn’t, then I really don’t know, I guess try my very hardest to get to his side and push him around into walls. Basically, either I’m screwed, he’s screwed, or it’s a really good battle. Best of luck Colon!
Your Average Team
“Because it’s hard to be good, and it’s easy to be bad”

Current Record: 0-8

Robots(bold=Active, Italics=retired

Crash Test Grandma: 0-6

Boy Sprout: 0-2