Mechanized Annihilation: Perry: The Platypus Vs Whipscorpion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Colon_The

Post by Colon_The » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:50 am

Perry: The Platypus
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Damage 10 (9 lifter {Basically a flywheel flipper, just saying} , 1 horizontal)
Armor: 7

Whipscorpion
Weapon: 3
Armor: 9 (+2 "hammer" at the end of the tail)
Traction 2
Torque: 1
Speed: 15

Boxrush, they have more speed, but I wanna get there quickly and flip them and tip em around to avoid them from spinning up properly. I want to get under and push them into the spikes area, so it'll be harder for them to spin up, however my end game is get them towards a corner/edge and flip them out, or just keep flipping them and prevent them from spinning up properly and just prevent them from murdering me.

Hypothetically, if they spin up, I just charge in and flip as soon as i get under them to interrupt them, and hope they spin less hard so I can control better, I flip them out of the arena, or they just fly away like a helicopter.

A pretty simple plan, however I have very little confidence, I’ll probably lose all my bots first round lol.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: Mechanized Annihilation: Perry: The Platypus Vs Whipscorpion

Post by Mystic2000 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:53 am

Perry: The Platypus
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Damage 10 (9 lifter {Basically a flywheel flipper, just saying} , 1 horizontal)
Armor: 7

Whipscorpion
Weapon: 3
Armor: 9 (+2 "hammer" at the end of the tail)
Traction 2
Torque: 1
Speed: 15

so apparently he's running the massive long forks and his "spinnerless" config against me, but to be honest those giant metal matchsticks are getting bent the second anything hits them on the side, so i have severe doubts it'll help him that much against me, he's also got 6 speed, not slow, but also not fast enough to guarantee a box-rush, especially considering that even if he does pin me i can fire the puncher to shoot myself free and then get spinning again

his 7 armor to my 15 weapon means each hit should do very severe damage to him, if not kill him outright, so to be honest, all i'm gonna have to do is get enough space to get up to speed and then try to aim for his front corners and he should fall relatively soon

something worth trying if he's trying to wedge me and i'm not spinning yet is to fire the puncher into his forks and see if i can bend them, rendering them mostly useless and causing quite the inconvenience to him

otherwise just stick to the plan of get space, spin up, and fuck him up, and punch yourself free if pinned

GL HF