Overload vs electric worry.

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Overload vs electric worry.

Post by TurtleBack! » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:44 pm

No stats, cry about it.

Hey look! A bot that cant get under me cause size! This should be fun!

Ok so, my strat is to…

FUCK YOU IMA PULL A YETI CAUSE I CAN.

No strat, just face first, drive forward, chaos, they will never expect it!

I just wanna pull a good show while I can ok?

And when all else fails, just hit his wheels or weapon or something idk.

GL!

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Overload vs electric worry.

Post by Tcrrr » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:21 pm

Electric Worry: 7/6/2/5/10(+2 front)
Overload: 6/4/1/12/7

Using spindly forks to maximize my chances of getting under.

Okay so my strategy is simple: start the fight by spinning up, and be in their face while leading them into my wedge and punting them about.

While my weapon isn't necessarily powerful or destructive, what it can do is use Overload's power against itself. While yes it has a srimech to self right, it either has to choose between skidding across the floor or shutting the weapon off. If they shut the weapon off, I'll track it down and continue to juggle and punt it around.
Maybe with enough repeated hits I can do some damage to the lip of their wedge.

Because it is not explicitly stated or shoen in the signups post, the wedge can be automatically assumed to be static. Chances are that I'll get under most every time, but I won't risk it. I'm going to play it passive and make them drive up my wedge instead of driving my wedge under theirs.

If I want to be really aggressive, punt them over when they're near an OOTA zone. This way I can possibly even get the drum to hook on the gate and send themselves out of the arena.

Aside from that, don't get OOTA'd myself and don't do anything stupid. If I make a driving mistake, back up until I'm realigned with their front facing mine. This fight will be a breeze, but I shouldn't be too cocky and allow myself to slip up. This is one of my first fights in ages, time to enjoy it.

Good luck Turtleback, and may the better bot win.